TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BEST ESCAPE
- By accepting our terms and conditions, you accept we use your data to sent you a booking confirmation email, an email 24h beforehand to remember you come to play and for sending an invoice. After your stay with us, your data will NOT be used for other reasons than described above. Your data will never be given to third parties.
- Booking for an escape room at Best Escape is mandatory and exclusively online. To make a reservation you must fill in at least a name, email address and telephone number. Otherwise the reservation is not valid. By making a reservation you agree to the Terms and Conditions, to agree you have to mark the check box.
- After making your reservation, you will receive an email to confirm your booking (If you believe not to have received an email, than check to see if the email ended up in your spam filter). When no confirmation email was received, then the reservation has not succeeded!
- Group photo's can be shared on our social media pages, like Facebook, Instagram,...
- You pay directly online when making your reservation
- You can pay in cash at Best Escape before the start of the game. Credit cards are not accepted.
- Companies can pay via invoice afterwards. This is only possible if a complete address is given on the reservation form.
- We charge you at maximum the transaction fee we pay to our payment provider. These costs are explicitly mentioned during booking on our website.
- Cancellation is only possible by telephone and is free of charge up until 96 hours before the start of the event.
- Cancellation within 96 hours before start costs 25 Euro, when you cancel within 48 hours the full amount is charged. These costs are settleted with the amount already paid or you have transfer it to our bank account. We will contact you for this.
- Best Escape refunds paid reservations with a valid cancellation within twenty working days.
- No- shows are not refunded and the full amount will be charged.
- If Best Escape cancels a reservation (force majeure) pre-payments will of course be refunded.
Risks and exclusions
- Participation in an escape room at Best Escape is for all participants at their own risk. Participation is theoretically harmless and can be played by anyone.
- It is not permitted to play an escape room under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. Best Escape will always refuse participants who are under influence. Payments are non-refundable.
- Persons under 16 are only allowed to play under the supervision of an adult. We advise a minimum age of 12-14 years old.
- The escape rooms of Best Escape hopefully invite you for a long chat. We invite you to do this, however, only with participants who have already played the same room! There is an absolute obligation to keep the clues, puzzles and storylines secret from people who didn’t play the game yet. In this way, the escape room stays a unique experience for new players. Grant them this pleasure!